Brake service and repair
When you think about safety of an automobile, the first thing that should spring to mind is the brakes. Wear and tear can cause brakes to become unreliable when not taken care of properly. Wilhelm Automotive Service Centers provide Complimentary Brake Inspections to ensure proper function, adjustment, and system health.
The following items are covered in our Brake System Inspection:
- Vehicle Brake System Test Drive
- Master Cylinder, Brake Booster, and brake line inspection
- Brake pad and shoe lining conditions
- Brake Rotor or Drum specifications
- Brake Fluid levels and condition
- Wheel cylinder inspection (where applicable)
Our ASE Certified Master Technicians can handle all of your brake needs. We will take time to explain to you what needs to be done and why without complicating.